McLube 1829 Rubber Lubricant
Description:Excellent water based, white to off-white, fluorochemical/ resin emulsion. Assembly lubricant for all types of cured rubber parts and extrusions. Cost effective replacement for messy or hard to manage silicone oils, soap, wax, or powder products.
- Color and appearance................Opaque, white to off-white emulsion
- Dispersing medium.....................Water
- Specific gravity............................1.01
- Weight per gallon (lbs.)..............8.4
- McLube 1829 should be applied as received when used as a lubricant coating. Dilutions with water are possible depending on the desired performance requirements. McLube 1829 may be applied by spraying, wiping, or dipping.
- APPLICATION TO UNCURED RUBBER
- McLube 1829 gives excellent performance as an anti-stick/ anti-tack agent for uncured rubber. The product may be applied by spraying, flow coating, or dipping. Optimum performance is achieved if product is diluted and applied to the rubber while it is hot. If the surface is not hot enough to dry the coating quickly, forced drying using hot air or a heat lamp is suggested. The optimum dilution rate for McLube 1829 on uncured rubber will depend on the particular compound or process involved. Thus, some preliminary evaluations will be required to determine the lowest concentration that will furnish the desired anti-stick properties.
Safety and Handling:
The Material Safety Data Sheet should be reviewed prior to using McLube 1829.
McLube 1829 has a very low order of toxicity; however, good industrial hygiene practices should be observed. Safety glasses and gloves are recommended when using this product. Freezing of the product should be avoided.
Availability12 oz. Spray Cans, Gallon Container, 5 Gallon Pail, 55 Gallon Drums, 275 Gallon Totes
For expert technical assistance in selecting the optimum product to meet your specific requirements, and be convinced of the benefits of McLube lubricant coatings, we recommend you evaluate the appropriate product under your specific conditions. Samples and technical assistance are available, as well as custom formulations that suggest themselves for a specific application.